This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #IDSimplyPure #CollectiveBias
Mornings are a challenge but they are a chance, every day, to start with a clean slate. They are a fresh piece of paper that you can make write out how you want. Setting your mornings up the right way can help set the tone for the rest of your day and get you headed for success whether you are a stay at home mom, work at home mom, or you work outside the home. These are my 7 tips for starting your day well, inspired by International Delight Simply Pure Coffee Creamer!
7 Simple Ways to Start Your Day Well
- Enjoy your coffee– Before I try to tackle the day I stumble out of bed straight to my coffee pot, grab my favorite mug, pop one of my coffee pods in the machine and grab the Simply Pure Creamer out of the fridge. Simply Pure is made with 5 simple ingredients like- real milk, cream, and sugar so I don’t have to worry about chemicals, additives, and artificial flavors in my cuppa.Yummm…it’s so good!
- Quiet Time- While I savor my coffee I spend some quiet time reflecting on the day, my blessings, and reading my Bible. Get your day started on a positive note and it will set the tone for the rest of the day.
- Thaw dinner- First thing in the morning decide what is for dinner if you have not already and grab that pack of chicken breasts or ground beef out and get it started thawing. Double check you have other items you need for dinner like broth or pasta so you are not scrambling at 5:45 to get dinner on the table.
- Make a to-do list- Make a list of your top 5, 7, or 10 tasks you need to complete today. Being able to cross them off will keep you motivated and you will tackle it in no time.
- Run a load of laundry- If you can possibly squeeze it in run one load of laundry first thing in the morning. Before you have breakfast you will already be one up in the game. While you are getting ready, making breakfast, and doing other things rotate it to the dryer, and fold it if you can.
- Leave the sink clean- After breakfast scrape and wash or load your dishes into the dishwasher and wipe out your sink. You will feel so good the rest of the day every time you look at your sparkling sink you will feel so accomplished and ahead of the game!
- Have an Amazing Breakfast- I am not a breakfast eater, at least not first thing in the day, but it is really important to get in a good energy-giving breakfast- oatmeal, bran cereal, eggs and toast, a smoothie- whatever an amazing breakfast is to you.
Then I usually grab another cup and pour in my Simply Pure Creamer ready to continue tackling the day.
You can find all the varieties of Simply Pure Creamer at Walmart in the Dairy Aisle next to the milk and half and half. Vanilla, Caramel, and Hazelnut- you are sure to find one you love!
How do you start your mornings off right?