While I received items at no cost all opinions and thoughts expressed within this post are mine and I only share quality products that I myself believe in.
I got The All New Ball Book of Canning&Preserving to check out along with a case of vintage blue jars to check out and choose a recipe to share with you. I thumbed through the book and while I found a ton of amazing looking recipes the one that really caught my eye was these Sweet-Tea Poached Peaches, I mean come on, it’s sweet tea, peaches, and a Ball jar, how could I not make this? They are delicious out of the jar, on ice cream, and next they are going in my homemade peach cobbler. If these sound amazing to you as well keep reading because I am sharing their recipe and if you stick around to the end they are also letting me do a giveaway!
Sweet-Tea Poached Peaches
Take part in Ball’s Can-It-Forward Day in one or more of these ways…
- Pledge to the can-it-forward by signing up via the pledge page and share it with your friends.
- Engagement on any of the Facebook Live recipe videos means that a donation will be made to charity.
- Watch canning demonstrations on July 22nd on Facebook Live from 10:00AM – 3:30PM ET. Every hour you have a chance to win a giveaway!
- Hop over to Twitter on July 22nd and use the #canitforward from 10AM-5PM, ask Jarden Home Brands canning experts any preserving or home canning question you might have.
- Share your own #canitforward creations with the brand on Pinterest and Instagram.
Want to win a Ball Prize Pack? This includes a copy of their All New Ball Book of Canning and Preserving, a case of the Wide Mouth Elite Blue Mason Jars, and a $5 off coupon for the FreshPreservingStore.com. Just comment below what you would put in your jars and a winner will be chosen from among the comments on Friday, July 22nd.